Saturday, November 22, 2008

found fashion: flora & henri

I shot this gorgeous little girl recently to help her with her portfolio for her modeling agency. We shot on Cortland Street in San Francisco and although the mother brought tons of great clothes, we couldn't resist checking-out the local consignment shop to see if there were any treasures we could use for the shoot. Well, my eye went straight to a lovely cotton dress with a vintage print in yellow.

Much to my delight, it was a Flora & Henri! Similar dresses by Flora & Henri retail for about $172 and we got it for $40 at Chloe's Closet. I've worshipped Flora&Henri since I first discovered them when two of my children were lucky enough to be selected to model for their travel book (catalog).

Bottom line: if you find a Flora & Henri in a thrift store or consignment shop, grab it!

No comments:

Post a Comment