Tuesday, November 25, 2008

abe jones designs





I shot my first Abe Jones Designs piece for an editorial I did in Tahoe for Baby Couture Magazine. It was a tee-shirt with a fabulous guitar graphic patch and really stood-out as something I'd love to have for my own kids. I later noticed a postcard for Abe Jones in a local boutique and contacted the owner and designer, Janel Jones, to alert her to be on the watch for the publication. It turned-out she was looking for a photographer and we've since done three shoots together.

Janel's work has received national attention including being featured in Earnshaw's, Small Magazine, and the CBS Morning Show. It's no wonder- her designs are somehow both vintage and modern, emerging with a look all their own.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the write up, sweet Heidi!
    you're the best. Your photos really romanticize my line as someone once told me ;)
    j

    ReplyDelete