Wednesday, November 26, 2008

found fashion: faux fur gap vest

I found this reversible vest from Baby Gap at my local Goodwill store for $4.97. It was in perfect condition. I used it on this little model, Lucy, to add pizazz to her modeling pics. I'll use it a few more times and then put it on consignment. It just goes to show that you don't have to spend big bucks to look great. This is a secret stylists have known for years. Some of the most eye-catching and unique pieces can be found in thrift shops. The other thing I love about buying items from consignment stores and thrift shops is that it's simply better for the environment.

1 comment:

  1. Heidi is the absolute pro at finding clothing at a bargain price that, at first glance, seems almost impossible. She suceeds at making the outfit seem completely natural, wonderful and often luxurious! This is yet but another example of that. And she probably paid next to nothing for it!

    ReplyDelete