Tuesday, December 2, 2008

gotta love those green eyes



I had a session on Sunday with an 8 yo boy for his headshots and let me tell you it was not a boring shoot. This kid had personality out the wazoo. We actually met at his house because by coincidence his big sister had a callback for the same play as my son so they rehearsed while I did the shoot. I'm not always able to go people's homes, but when I do I love rooting through their closets! The treasure of this shoot was a vintage wool sweater in teal, gray and white that the mom said had actually belonged to the boys' father when he was a child. My only regret is that I didn't do more shots in the sweater. I also snapped a few of his little brother (seen in white tee-shirt) who was also far from lacking in the personality department.

No comments:

Post a Comment