Thursday, December 17, 2009

holiday best



It was a rainy and cold Sunday morning in San Francisco so we were limited to natural indoor light.  Sara greeted me in her holiday dress and after a few smashed ornaments (they look just like balls) we moved on to the skin shot, followed by some fun on the piano and multiple attempts to snooker her into wearing a hood.  At one point, when the rain let up, we opened the front door to let in some light.  I stepped outside and had Sara at the bright yellow front door.  I guess she thought I was leaving because she waved goodbye and closed the door!  Really, though, she was a tremendously calm and focused toddler and was fascinated by the camera (thus all the looking-right-at-the-camera-in-a-serious-way-shots)!  The pink hood ones are my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment