Friday, July 3, 2009

do dandelions count?

I worked with a brother and sister last week for their modeling photos. I shot these two last year and couldn't believe how much they'd matured. Last year Christopher was a chubby-cheeked preschooler and now - wow! a little man. Both kids were super cooperative and indulged me in multiple wardrobe changes. We shot in a large park and were being mindful of the flora and fauna until the end, when we couldn't resist picking a plump yellow dandelion for Claire's hair. Does that count as a flower? To book these cuties, contact Stars the Agency in San Francisco.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These photos are absolutely lovely! What great work! It only reminds me of how much I miss you! :) Come EAST soon!

    ReplyDelete